Mom's Lazy Night Stuffed Bell PeppersFrom cswindoll 6 years ago
How to make it
- Brown meat in pan. Then follow directions on box to make dirty rice.
- Bring some water to a boil in a big pot while the dirty rice is cooking, cut peppers in half and clean out seeds. Once this is done put them into boiling water for a few minutes just to start softening them up. Take out and drain.
- ladle some tomato sauce into bottom of baking dish. Take each pepper half and fill with cooked dirty rice and put into baking dish.
- Cover with tomato sauce and shredded cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
The Cookcswindoll LA
- Not added to any groups yet!