Creamy Cauliflower CheeseFrom amatullah 6 years ago
How to make it
- Trim the cauliflower boil in salted water for 10-15 minutes or until just tender.
- Drain and place in a flameproof dish.
- Add the milk, flour and butter to a saucepan.
- Heat, stirring continuously until the sauce thickens, boils and is smooth. Allow to simmer for a further 2 minutes.
- Add three-quarters of the grated cheese, mustard, a pinch of nutmeg and seasoning. Cook for further minute stirring well.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower
- Mix the remaining cheese and breadcrumbs together, sprinkle over the top. Place under a hot grill until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookamatullah Perth, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!