Crusty Onion Yogurt ChickenFrom kennadlovley 3 years ago
How to make it
- put your chicken in a bowel with yogurt and salt and pepper and marinate
- mix onions and flour in a shallow dish next to stove
- heat oil in a saute pan at med high
- take a peice of chicken out of the yogurt and coat with onion crumb and then add to pan, repeat until out of chicken
- turn over chicken when bottom side is crusty and med brown
- let sit 3 min then enjoy!
The Cookkennadlovley Portland, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!