Meat & Cheese Appetizer PlatterFrom goodeat 4 years ago
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 1 (ounce) package pre-washed button mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing shopping list
- leaf lettuce shopping list
- 1 pound cheddar, Jack or provolone, sliced or cubed shopping list
- 1 pound sliced deli roast beef, turkey and/or ham, halved and rolled up shopping list
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli hard salami shopping list
- 2 (6-ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained shopping list
- 6 to 12 ounces large pitted ripe olives shopping list
- pepperoncini or cherry peppers shopping list
- celery sticks shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the tomatoes and fresh mushrooms with the Italian dressing in a bowl; cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
- Arrange leaf lettuce to cover surface of a large serving platter.
- Drain marinated tomato/mushroom mixture and heap in center of the serving platter.
- Arrange remaining ingredients decoratively around the outside of tomato/mushroom mixture.