Potato ChipsFrom cheffiona 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Peel and thinly slice the potatoes.
- 2. You can either lightly oil a plate or use pam and spray.
- 3. Put on the potatoes in a single layer.
- 4. Spray top with pam or brush with oil.
- 5. Then place in microwave for 3-5 minutes may need longer depending on your microwave.
- 6. Remove chips from plate and toss with seasoning of your choice.
- 7. Repeat with remaining potato slices.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!