Creme Fraiche And Cilantro ChickenFrom gotmusicinme 4 years ago
How to make it
- Remove the skin from the chicken thighs then cut each into 3 or 4 pieces.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan, add the chicken and cook for about 6 minutes turning occasionally until cooked through.
- Add the creme fraiche to the pan and stir until melted, then allow to bubble for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the Cilantro to the chicken and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately over rice or with mashed potatoes.
The Cookgotmusicinme Martinez, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!