Evil Spider Face Light-ish Coffee-flavored-cheesecakeFrom ragevortex 5 years ago
- 1 cup of boiling water (on this case half water half coffee depending on how intense a flavor you desire) shopping list
- 1 packet of flavorless gelatin shopping list
- 1 cup of milk (in this case indulac low lactose milk with vitamins :) trying to be healthy) shopping list
- 1 tbsp chocolate syrup (shhh don't tell anyone) shopping list
- 1 cup of sugar substitute (because sugar is too much) shopping list
- 2 packs of cream cheese (original recipe says 16oz but why leave 4 oz in the fridge when you can add it to the mix anyways) shopping list
- [note: this measurement makes a batch big enough for 2 pies] shopping list
- Pre-made pie crust cuz I'm lazy (this one is Nilla cookie made one tastes awesome with the oreo one too) shopping list
- 1 can - (can be 2 depends on how much you wanna put on top)Cherry thingie that comes in a can...yeah that one. shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water or coffee-water mix
- mix in the milk, sugar, special ingredient, and finally the cheese.
- (I used a blender but I've been able to properly mix it by hand by warming up the cheese if needed)-Mix well
- pour in the pie crusts and cover them
- place in the fridge until hardened (it can be an hour but I rather leave it over night)
- uncover - check consistency (you may have bubbles on top but who cares that's the part you gonna cover with the cherry anyways :) )
- Again have fun with your cooking and Enjoy.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- ragevortex San Juan, PR
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookragevortex San Juan, PR
- Not added to any groups yet!