Cheesy Hashbrown CasseroleFrom georgiarose 6 years ago
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 pint sour cream shopping list
- 1 bag of frozen chopped onions shopping list
- 2 cups Colby-jack cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray an 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until brown on top.
- Note: If it is bubbly and you think it is done but not brown enough on top, switch your oven over to broil and let the top get brown and crispy. Keep an eye on it though, or it will burn!