White Chocolate No-bake Cheesecake
3 years ago
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (use brand name ones) shopping list
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 3 cups crumbs, graham crackers or oreo cookies or your favorite type shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Melt the chocolate chips slowly in the microwave, stirring often until smooth.
- 2. Stir in the cream cheese.
- 3. Fold in whipped topping
- 4. Put in crust and smooth out the top.
- 5. Cover and chill until set (about 4-5 hours)
- 6. Sprinkle with your favorite topping.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- Not added to any groups yet!