1952 City School Ranger CookiesFrom hungrybear 5 years ago
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 2 eggs, well beaten shopping list
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 2 cups cornflakes shopping list
- 1/2 cup coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter with granulated sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
- Sift flour with baking powder, salt and baking soda. Stir into butter mixture. Add vanilla extract, oats, cornflakes, coconut, chocolate chips and nuts and stir until blended.
- Drop by tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheet. Flatten to 4-inch diameter. (Use square of wax paper to keep dough from sticking to fingers or whatever you're using to flatten dough.) For small cookies, drop by rounded teaspoon. Do not flatten.
- Bake larger cookies at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes. Cookies should be slightly soft when removed from oven. Bake smaller cookies at 375 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 22 large cookies or 6 dozen small cookies.