Slow Cooker Pork ChopsFrom dancingfox 5 years ago
- 6-8 thick pork chops (if you must use thin ones, reduce crock pot time by an hour and a half) shopping list
- 1 can (14 or 15 ounces) chicken or vegetable broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (not packed) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- flour or cornstarch (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients except pork chops together in a bowl.
- Place pork chops on bottom of crock pot.
- Pour mixture over chops.
- Cook on low 4-5 hours or until pork is tender.
- If using the leftover liquid as a gravy, add a little bit of flour or cornstarch to thicken.
The Cookdancingfox Butler, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!