Green Bean RollupsFrom cswindoll 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Empty all the drained beans into a large bowl you can grab from.
- take between 4-5 beans and wrap with strip of bacon. Do this until all the beans are wrapped into little bundles.(you can secure each with a tooth pick if you want.) MAKES IT EASY TO PICK THE BUNDLES UP AND POP THEM INTO YOUR MOUTH. :)
- place in single layer in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle bundles with a generous helping of brown sugar about 1/2 box (sounds like a lot but it works) and then do garlic powder (This you want to use enough to see and smell the garlic powder.use a very generous amt)
- top with small pats of butter on top of each bundle.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for about 20 min. Take off aluminum and put back into oven to bake until bacon crisp up.