Sandys BurritosFrom browneyegirl 6 years ago
- 4 sausage patties, slice and cut shopping list
- 4 small or medium potatoes. diced shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced shopping list
- 6 eggs, scrambled shopping list
- shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- mild, medium or hot salsa (optional) shopping list
- 4 (17 inch) soft tortilla shells shopping list
- enough oil shopping list
How to make it
- Follow the directions from the sausage patties.After it's done slice and cut the sausage.Set aside.
- Peel the potatoes and onion, wash than slice and dice the potatoes and onion.Set aside.
- Break the eggs and put them in a big enough bowl and wisk and add the sausage, potatoes and onion.Mix well.
- In a skillet add enough oil and let it get hot.Than add the ingredients and fry till the potatoes are well done.
- On a tortilla shell add the ingredients and add enough cheese and salsa.Than fold like an burrito.