Goat Cheese, Mushroom And Onion "Faux-Gourmet" BurgersFrom JoelFoner 3 years ago
How to make it
Get the burgers going
- If you're going to bake the burgers (grilling is great too), pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Place ground beef into large mixing bowl. Add ½ package onion soup / dip mix, and mush together to make patties.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat w 1 TBSP oil, and then grill burgers, or bake for 6 mins/side at 350 degrees.
Make the add-ons
- While burgers are cooking, put thinly sliced yellow onion into hot skillet.
- Warm a plate for 30 seconds in microwave while you've got a minute.
- Flip onion slices in 2-3 minutes, cook only until softened, and then put the onions aside on the warm plate. Put sliced mushrooms into hot skillet, and cook only until they are softened. Take the mushrooms out and put on the warmed plate with the onion slices.
Putting it all together
- 2-3 minutes from end of cooking burgers, crumble goat cheese on top, put back in oven, or keep on grill till cheese is softened or melted. When the burgers are done, top with onion slices and mushrooms in buns and serve!
The CookJoelFoner Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!