G's Chipotle-apple QuesadillaFrom gkwillow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place 1 tortilla in a lightly-oiled skillet. Cover with half of the shredded cheese. Layer the apple slices, and cover with the remaining cheese. Top with the 2nd tortilla.
- Heat in the skillet , turning once, until the cheese is melty and the tortilla is slightly brown. Remove to a plate and cut (I find a pizza cutter works well)
- Top with sour cream, pour your glass of iced tea, and enjoy!
- *if making more than one, for a faster cooking method, you can assemble the quesadillas and bake until the tortilla is crispy and the cheese is melted*
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!