Orange-drizzled Pumpkin BarsFrom canned_food_fan 6 years ago
- No-stick cooking spray shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1 to 2 tablespoons orange juice shopping list
How to make it
- Preparation Time: Approximately 10 minutes
- Cook Time: Approximately 20 minutes
- Heat the oven to 375° F. Lightly coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray. Mix the flour, pumpkin, sugar, oil, eggs, milk, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a large mixing bowl until blended. Stir in the cranberries and walnuts, if desired. Spread evenly into the prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Combine the confectioners' sugar and 1 tablespoon of the orange juice; mix until smooth, adding more orange juice, as needed, to reach a thick but flowing consistency. Drizzle over the bars. Store loosely covered.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: 135 calories; 4 g fat; 13 mg cholesterol; 110 mg sodium; 24 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 2 g protein.
The Cookcanned_food_fan Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!