Cranberry Orange RelishFrom windy1950 3 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Cut orange into eighths.
- 2. Pulse orange pieces and cranberries (thawing not required) in a food processor or put through a meat grinder with a medium sized die.
- 3. Combine mixture with 3/4 cup of sugar, adding the remaining sugar only if more sweetness is desired.
- 4. Refrigerate for up to 2 days prior to meal.
- NOTE: This recipe may also be frozen in freezer bags or boxes, or water bath canned for 5 minutes, with sterilized jars and lids.
The Cookwindy1950 Flint, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!