Chipotle SalsaFrom sharebear1 5 years ago
- 10 tomatillos ~ Husks removed and cleaned shopping list
- 1 white onion Diced shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves Minced shopping list
- 2-3 chipotle peppers in Adobo shopping list
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 Mexican oregano shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 Cup water shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Place 1/2 Cup water, tomatillos, onion and garlic in pan. Cover and simmer turning occasionally until tomatillos turn slightly brownish and become soft. Add more water as needed, a 1/4 at at time.
- 2.Add chipotle peppers and adobo, cumin, oregano, pepper, salt to pan with tomatillos.
- 3.Add everything to blender and blend until smooth. Cool and serve.
- Notes: You can add more or less chipotle pepper to your liking. Other Options are: Add juice of 1/2 lime Add 1 tspn sugar Add 1 bunch cilantro Add 1 tspn cider vinegar .
People Who Like This Dish 9
- mrpiggy Mendocino County, CA
- huck Gary, IN
- andreasaldana Dallas, TX
- magicgingerfinger Nowhere, Us
- feliciadair Nowhere, Us
- haolewife Vacaville, CA
- gitana8 Nowhere, Us
- otterpond Orlando, FL
- Aethena2002 Somewhere In The High Desert, Oregon
- sharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!