Brown Rice And Sautéed VegetablesFrom wholehealthrns 3 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 cups chopped onion shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil shopping list
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot shopping list
- 4 cups torn spinach shopping list
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce or Braggs Aminos shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 3 cups hot cooked long-grain brown rice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and basil; sauté 2 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and carrot; sauté 4 minutes.
- Add spinach, mushrooms, salt, and garlic; sauté 3 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
- Stir in soy sauce or Braggs Aminos and black pepper.
- Remove from heat; serve over rice.
The Cookwholehealthrns Longmont, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!