Gluten Free Chocolate Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom kellybelly27 3 years ago
- gluten Free flour mix: ( 1 1/2 cup sorghum flour, 1 1/2 cup cornstarch, 1 cup tapioca flour, store remainder in an airtight container in a dark place) shopping list
- 2 cups flour mix (see above) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp xantham gum shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter flavored shortening shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 package gluten-free semi sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Sift together Flour mix, xantham gum, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl cream together butter, shortening and sugars.
- Mix in Cocoa powder making sure to mix well.
- Add vanilla and [beaten] eggs to wet mix, beat well on medium speed.
- Mix dry with wet making sure to mix very well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake @ 375 F for 8-10 minutes, they spread alot, so allow some room to bake. I gave mine 2 inches between each drop.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before removing from baking sheet.
- Store in an airtight container after completely cooling.
- Note: The flour mix only keeps for a few weeks, so make sure to use it up before it goes bad!
People Who Like This Dish 0
- kellybelly27 McKinney, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkellybelly27 McKinney, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!