Scalloped CornFrom cheffiona 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup chopped red or yellow bell pepper shopping list
- 1/4 chopped onion shopping list
- 5 tablespoons butter (divided) shopping list
- 2 cups of soft bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 cans (8 1/2 ounces each) cream-style corn shopping list
- 1 can (11 ounce) whole kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a skillet, saute peppers and onion in 4 tablespoons butter until tender.
- 2. Stir in the soft bread crumbs, corn and eggs, and put in a greased 8 inch baking dish.
- 3. Melt the remaining butter and toss with bread crumbs and sprinkle over the casserole.
- 4. Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!