Orange And Cumin Pork LoinFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 3 lbs boneless pork loin,tied at 2" intervals shopping list
- 2 TB olive oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 2 tsp coarse salt shopping list
- 1/2 c fresh orange juice(from 1 lg. orange shopping list
- 1/4 c white-wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 TB orange marmelade shopping list
- 2 TB fresh chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400'
- Pat pork dry with paper towels,rub all over with oil and season with cumin,salt and pepper.
- In large skillet,cook pork over high till browned on all sides,8 mins. total(reduce heat if it begins to over brown).
- Transfer pork to bsaking dish(should fit snugly). In small bowl,whisk together orange juice,vinegar and marmelade;drizzle over pork.
- Roast,basting frequently with cooking juices,until cooked through,45-50 mins. Sprinkle pork with cilantro and let rest 10 mins. Serve with pan juices.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating1 people
I love this, similar to an easy slow cook marinade I do with a Boston-butt for pulled cuban porknotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it