Curried ShrimpFrom choclytcandy 3 years ago
- * 2 lb fresh shrimp shopping list
- * salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons curry powder shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- * 1 large tomato shopping list
- * 1/3 cup water shopping list
- * 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- * 2-3 blades escallion shopping list
- * 1/2 teaspoon cornflour shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Pour hot boiling water over shrimp.
- 2. Wash with vinegar and water.
- 3. Sauté sliced seasonings in oil or butter
- 4. Add curry and Shrimp
- 5. Cook for 8 minutes.
- 6. Add 1/3 cup water
- 7. Season with salt & pepper
- 8. Thicken with cornflour to make gravy.
- 9. Cook for 8 minutes.
- 10. Serve hot with white rice.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- choclytcandy IN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!