Shrimp Scampi Love Ova LinguiniFrom mrcooksalot 6 years ago
- 1 pound linguini shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling shopping list
- 2 shallots, finely diced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- Pinch red pepper flakes shopping list
- Zest of 1/2 a lemon shopping list
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley leaves shopping list
How to make it
- For the pasta,Bring a large pot of water to boil. When it has come to the boil, add a couple of tablespoons of salt and a tablespoon of olive oil, then and the linguini. Stir to make sure the pasta separates; cover. When the water returns to a boil, cook for about 6 to 8 minutes or until the pasta is aldonte. Rinse and drain the pasta.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter in 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Saute the shallots, garlic, and red pepper flakes until the shallots are translucent, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add lemon zest, season the shrimp with salt and pepper; add them to the pan and cook until they have turned pink, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp from the pan; set aside and keep warm. Add wine and lemon juice and bring to a boil. Add 2 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons oil. When the butter has melted, return the shrimp to the pan along with the parsley and cooked pasta. Stir well and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over a bit more olive oil and serve immediately.
- Enjoy this easy meal
The Cookmrcooksalot Denver, U.S.A.
- Not added to any groups yet!