Baked Sweet & Spicy Sweet Potato FriesFrom chefpriyanka 6 years ago
- 3 sweet potatoes- washed & scrubbed shopping list
- 3 tbsp dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2-1 tbsp smokey paprika shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- coarse black pepper- few grinds shopping list
- salt- to taste shopping list
- 1 tbsp dark brown sugar (for garnishing) shopping list
- few sprigs of chive- finely chopped shopping list
- PAM olive oil flavor shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 425. In a small bowl whisk together oil, pepper, cayenne pepper and paprika.
- 2. Cut the potatoes into strips (french-frie size) and lay them on a baking sheet. Pour oil mixture over potatoes and toss until evenly coated. Spray with some pam and make sure each strip is hitting the baking sheet. Sprinkle with brown sugar evenly over potatoes.
- 3. Bake for 30-35 minutes until darker and crispy, tossing every 10 minutes. Remove and cool. While cooling, sprinkle with remaining brown sugar and garnish with chives. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce- I recommend Honey Mustard YUM
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookchefpriyanka Staten Island, New York
- Not added to any groups yet!