Cheesy Garlic Biscuit MuffinsFrom magnoliasouth 3 years ago
- Preheat oven to 375°F shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tbs sugar shopping list
- 1 tbs baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 4 oz cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup milk, cold shopping list
Super Yum-yum Topping
- 4 tbs butter, melted shopping list
- 1-3 cloves garlic, minced (I love a lot of garlic, but it's more to your taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin, set aside.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the cheese, and stir it into the flour mixture until it is well dispersed.
- Make a well in the center.
- All at once, pour the milk into the well.
- Stir until just combined. Don't overwork it!
- Evenly drop spoonfuls of the dough into the muffin tin. Don't worry if they look like jagged mountains. They melt together well when baked, the muffin tin does that work for us.
- Stir the cloves into the butter.
- I use a metal coffee spoon, to spoon the mixture on top of the biscuit muffins. Just stir it well before you get a spoonful to even out the garlic.
- Bake at 375°F for 12-15 minutes.