Sweet And Hot Buffalo WingsFrom sortarican 3 years ago
How to make it
- Pour the entire bottle of hot sauce in a large bowl.
- Melt half a stick of butter and add to the hot sauce
- Add approx. 3 tablespoons of honey
- Add small amount of Garlic powder, Cumin, and Cheyenne pepper
- Shave half of an onion with a cheese grater and add to the mixture.
- Add about a 1/4 cup of your favorite whiskey or rum
- Stir everything together.
- clean the wings and put them inside a large container and cover them with the buffalo sauce you have just made (just enough to coat them). Save the rest of sauce, do not throw it out.
- *now this part it totally up to you* Cover and let sit in the fridge for a couple hours or overnight depending on how long you want them to marinate for,
- When they are done marinating preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Place the wings in a Pyrex dish and let cook for 60 minutes.
- Every 20 minutes slide them out and baste them with extra sauce and turn them.
- When they are done they will be a bright orange color. Let cool and enjoy.
- Since they were cooked at such a low heat they will be extremely tender and falling off the bone. The honey gives them a subtle sweeter taste that compliments
- the spice perfectly.
The Cooksortarican Maple Shade, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!