Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom NCcook22 4 years ago
- 2/3 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats, not instant shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 6 ounce package of craisins (Ocean Spray brand is fine) shopping list
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy and then beat in the eggs. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the flour mixture in several additions; using an electric mixer is fine. Stir in the cranberries and chocolate chips with a sturdy spoon. Drop the batter by rounded teaspoonfuls (I used a standard soup spoon) onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
The CookNCcook22 Charlotte, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!