Curried Chicken Corn ChowderFrom mbelisle 4 years ago
- 2 medium onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 celery ribs, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 3 cans Progresso ® reduced-sodium chicken broth (14-1/2 ounces each) shopping list
- 5 cups frozen corn shopping list
- 2 teaspoons curry powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 Dash cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup 2% milk shopping list
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast shopping list
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- In a Dutch oven, saute onions and celery in butter until tender. Stir in the broth, corn, curry, salt, pepper and cayenne. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk flour and milk until smooth. Whisk into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add chicken and cilantro; heat through.
The Cookmbelisle Regina, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!