Pork Chops CreoleFrom cheffiona 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 4 boneless pork loin chops shopping list
- 5 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 large onion thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped bell pepper shopping list
- 1 celery rib finely chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- 2 cups stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce shopping list
- minced fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. In a skillet warm some olive oil and then coat the pork chops in the flour and then place in the pan to brown. When they are done place in a baking dish.
- 3. Place the remaining ingredients also in the pan for a few minutes to soften then also place them in the baking dish with the chops.
- 4. Cover with foil and place in the oven for about 40 minutes or until done.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!