Crock Pot LasagnaFrom momsforautism1 5 years ago
- 3 cans crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 2 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 large container cottage cheese *can use small or large curd* shopping list
- 2 cups shredded mozerella cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated cheese shopping list
- 12 lasagna noodles shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs meat of your choice *we use venison* shopping list
- 5 oz baby spinach shopping list
How to make it
- Combine tomatoes, garlic, oregano, salt, red pepper, black pepper and meat
- in seperate bowl, mix together cottage cheese, mozerella, and grated cheese.
- In slow cooker spread layer of sauce, top with four noodles
- Spread almost a cup of sauce over noodles.
- layer with spinach and cheese mixture
- top with remaining noodles, sauce & mozerella mixture.
- Cook on low for three to three and half hours
- *spinach is for your green intake daily, you cant taste it once the lasagna is cooked.
- Enjoy :)
The Cookmomsforautism1 Albion, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!