Gorgonzola Butter With Grilled SteakFrom nativeprincess 6 years ago
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 4 tbsp crumbled gorgonzola cheese shopping list
- 3 tbsp minced shallots shopping list
- 1 tbsp chopped chives shopping list
- 4 of your favorite steaks OR I use chicken breasts shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste (Doesn't need very much salt, the gorgonzola is pretty salty!) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your grill to medium - high.
- Useing a fork=mash the butter, Gorgonzola & shallots in a small bowl until mixed well. Divide into 8 equal pieces, cover & refridgerate until cold.
- Season steaks or chicken with salt & pepper. Grilled to desired doneness. Transfer to plates.
- Top each with 2 pieces of the Gorgonzola butter , garnish with fresh chives & serve.
The Cooknativeprincess Magalia, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!