Chocolate Angel Food Cake With Espresso, Pecan, Coconut ToppingFrom cheffiona 6 years ago
- 1 box angel food cake mix shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups water shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso or coffee granules shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot water shopping list
- 2/3 cup creamy chocolate fudge frosting or make your own shopping list
- i added pecans, coconut shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Move oven rack to lowest position.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
- 3. Pour cake mix and cocoa into a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- 4. Add 1 1/3 cups water.
- 5. Mix and bake according to package instructions in an ungreased 10 inch tube pan.
- 6. Prepare glaze when cake is cool. Place the espresso granules and water in a microwave safe bowl stir to dissolve and then add frosting microwave for 2-25 seconds or until just pourable. Stir to blend
- 7. Spread glaze over top of cake and allow to drizzle down the sides of the cake.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!