Creamed Spinach DipFrom twill10 5 years ago
- Creamed spinach Dip shopping list
- The addition of sour cream makes this creamed spinach extra-tangy and echoes the traditional sour cream served with classic potato pancakes. shopping list
- Yield: Makes about 1 3/4 cups shopping list
- 3/4 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 cup frozen spinach (2/3 of a 10-ounce package), thawed, chopped, and drained well or spun dry in salad spinner shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream, at room temperature shopping list
How to make it
- In wide, deep, heavy-bottomed saucepan over moderate heat, bring cream to simmer. Cook, uncovered and without stirring, until thickened enough to coat back of wooden spoon, about 5 minutes. Stir in spinach and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Transfer to bowl and cool slightly. Stir in sour cream and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve warm.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!