Chinese Lettuce WrapsFrom Pia88 4 years ago
- 1/2 pound chicken breast, boneless, and skinless shopping list
- marinade for chicken: shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon pale dry sherry shopping list
- seasoning sauce: shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- 3 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons regular soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce shopping list
- 3 cups cooking oil shopping list
- 1 ounce cellophane noodles, loosened shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger shopping list
- 1 cup chopped water chestnuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions or garlic chives shopping list
- ¼ cup almond slices shopping list
- 8 iceberg lettuce leaves, washed and drained, cut into bowl shape shopping list
- Garnish:1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper and 2 tablespoons toasted black sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- To Prepare Ahead:
- • Cut chicken breast into ¼ inch dice. Add marinade to chicken. Toss to coat thoroughly. Let stand for 15 minutes or longer in the refrigerator.
- • Combine seasoning sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- To Cook:
- • Heat 3 cups oil in a wok to 375 °F. Add cellophane noodles. When they puff up (in just 2 seconds), remove with a strainer to drain on paper towels.
- • Remove oil from the wok to a heat-proof bowl. Heat 1 tablespoon oil over high heat, add water chestnuts. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Remove to a plate.
- • Rinse and dry wok. Heat 2 tablespoons oil over high heat. Add garlic, ginger, then chicken and green onions (or garlic chives). Stir for 1 to 2 minutes. Return water chestnuts to the wok
The CookPia88 Bacolod, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!