Herb And Cereal Crusted Baked ChickenFrom gkwillow 2 years ago
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried dill weed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp seasoning salt shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup Corn Chex cereal, crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl, stir together mayo, dill, garlic, pepper, salt, and lemon juice. (The flavors of the mayo mixture blend together better if this is done a few hours before coating the chicken.)
- Flatten chicken slightly, if desired, so that it will bake evenly.
- Dip chicken in mayo mixture, then dredge in crushed cereal crumbs. Arrange chicken in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Cover and bake 30-40 minutes. Uncover and continue baking for about 10 more minutes, or until coating is golden brown and chicken is cooked through.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!