Slow Cooker Pork FajitasFrom dsboutique 10 years ago
- 1 pork boneless loin roast, (2 1/2 pounds), trimmed on fat shopping list
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 cups barbecue sauce shopping list
- 3/4 cup Thick 'n chunky salsa shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 pound of cut in strips green, red & yellow peppers & onions shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 18 flour tortillas (8 to 10 inches in diameter) shopping list
- Shredded cheese, if desired shopping list
- guacamole, if desired shopping list
- sour cream, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Place pork in 3- to 4-quart slow cooker. Place onion on top. Mix barbecue sauce, salsa, chili powder and cumin in small bowl; pour over pork and onion.
- Cover and cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove pork from cooker; place on cutting board. Shred pork, using 2 forks. Return pork to cooker and mix well. Stir in stir-fry vegetables and salt. Increase heat setting to High. Cover and cook 30 minutes or until mixture is hot and vegetables are tender.
- Using slotted spoon to remove pork mixture from cooker, fill each tortilla with 1/2 cup pork mixture. Fold one end of tortilla up about 1 inch over filling; fold right and left sides over folded end, overlapping. Fold remaining end down. Serve with cheese, guacamole and sour cream.
The Cookdsboutique Parma, OH
The Rating6 people
I made this tonite & it was outta this world ! Me & my hubby scarfed it up & wished there was more. YUUUUUM ! Thanks for posting, Dsboutique ...dixiejet in Downsville loved it
I made this last night and it was DELISH! And so easy. I can't wait to eat the leftovers for lunch today!lars364 in denver loved it
This looks like a great recipe! I'm gonna give this a try. I'm always using a slow cooker, I work long hours and they are very handy in making a quick meal. Thanks for the posting.floydc in Palouse loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!