White Chocolate MartiniFrom mandmtwo 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 oz vanilla vodka Absolut Vanilia Preferred but Smirnoff works fine shopping list
- 1 1/2 oz white Creme de Cacao (Bols or DeKuyper work perfectly) shopping list
- 1 1/2 oz Godiva White chocolate liqueur or O'Reilly's if you want to save a little money-both work well shopping list
- 1/2 oz Licor 43 or Navan( if you can find it) shopping list
- 1 oz Half and Half shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients into a martini shaker half filled with crushed ice. Shake vigorously for about a minute.
- Pour into chilled glass sprinkle with some nutmeg and garnish with a vanilla bean or shaved white chocolate if you prefer. This is almost like dessert. Absolutely scrumptious!