Actifry Chicken Stir Fry With Rice (diabetes friendly)From graceeh 3 years ago
- Stir-Fry Sauce: shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 Tbsp light soy sauce shopping list
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tsp agave nectar shopping list
- 1 tsp chicken Flavor Instant Bouillon shopping list
- Stir Fry: shopping list
- 1 cup carrots, diagonally sliced shopping list
- 1 medium white onion, cut into 6 pieces, then rings separated shopping list
- 1 cup celery, diagonally sliced shopping list
- 1 cup broccoli Or snow peas shopping list
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into about 24 pieces shopping list
- 4 oz. small mushrooms, halved or quartered shopping list
- 8 oz. fresh bean sprouts shopping list
- 16 oz. Boneless, skinless chicken Breasts, cut into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 2 cups Hot Cooked Brown Or Parboiled rice shopping list
How to make it
- Combine water, soy sauce, cornstarch, agave nectar, and bouillon in a small saucepan.
- Whisk to mix thoroughly and, while stirring, cook until thickened. Set aside.
- Add carrots, onion, and celery to Acti-Fryer. Add 1 tablespoon canola oil and cook for about 6 minutes..
- Add peas, bell pepper and mushrooms. Cook an additional 4-5 minutes, or only until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Remove all vegetables and set aside.
- Add cut-up chicken and 1 tbsp. oil to Acti-Fryer. Cook until chicken is lightly browned & no longer pink.
- Add vegetables back to Acti-Fryer with the chicken. Add bean sprouts; cook for 3-4 minutes or until all is hot.
- Place in serving bowl; pour stir-fry sauce over and toss lightly.
- Serve hot with, or over, rice.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- graceeh Kingston, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookgraceeh Kingston, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!