Breaded Pork Roll UpsFrom cheffiona 5 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- 2. In bowl beat the egg and milk, and in another combine the bread crumbs and seasoned salt.
- 3. Flatten the pork chops to about 1/8th of an inch thickness and place a slice of the ham on each.
- 4. Then roll up the pork chop and secure with toothpicks.
- 5. Then dip in the egg mixture and then in the bread crumbs and place in a lightly greased dish.
- 6. Place in oven and cook and golden brown
- 7. Remember to remove the toothpicks and either serve whole of sliced
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!