Wild Turkey Pork RoastFrom emilycookinglovely 3 years ago
How to make it
- Place pork loin in an appropriately sized crock pot.
- Mix brown sugar and soy sauce in a small bowl until sugar is dissolved.
- Add Wild Turkey Bourbon and garlic. Mix until completely combined.
- Pepper pork loin to your liking.
- Pour soy sauce mixture overtop the pork.
- Slow cook on high for an afternoon.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- maureenlaw ST LOUIS, US
- emilycookinglovely Land Of All Things Food, Stovetop
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookemilycookinglovely Land Of All Things Food, Stovetop
- Not added to any groups yet!