Green Tea And Coconut Sugar SpritzFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp whole green tea leaves shopping list
- ½ cup shortening shopping list
- ¼ cup water shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- ½ tsp coconut extract shopping list
- 1 ¼ cups flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup coconut flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- ½ tsp baking powder shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- green decorating sugar, optional shopping list
How to make it
- In a coffee grinder or small food processor, combine sugar and green tea until tea is finely ground.
- In a large bowl, cream shortening and green tea sugar mixture until fluffy. See Photo
- Add water, vanilla and coconut extract, beat well.
- Mix in flours, cornstarch, baking powder and salt until well blended.
- Preheat oven to 375F, line cookie sheets with parchment or SilPat.
- Scrape batter into a spritz gun or piping bag fitted with a large star tip and deposit cookies on the prepared sheets.
- Sprinkle with sugar if desired.
- Bake 8-9 minutes. Cool on sheets 5 minutes, then move to a cooling rack.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking With Kids38 members
Original Recipes143 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Dairy Free110 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers222 members
Gifts And Mixes228 members
Unusual Combinations82 members