White Chocolate And Eggnog FudgeFrom mystic_river1 2 years ago
- Makes 2 dozen squares shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup eggnog shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups (10 ounces) white chocolate bars, broken into pieces shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 7 ounce jar marshmallow crème shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 teaspoon rum or rum extract shopping list
How to make it
- In a heavy saucepan, combine butter, eggnog, and sugar. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium, and continue to boil, stirring frequently, 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture reaches 234°F (use candy thermometer).
- Remove from heat; add chocolate and nutmeg; stir until smooth. Add marshmallow creme, pecans and rum; mix well. Pour mixture into a 9-inch square pan lined with buttered foil. Cool completely; cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Microwave Instructions:
- In a 4-quart microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter on high for 1 minute or until melted. Add eggnog and sugar; mix well and microwave 6 minutes or until mixture comes to a rolling boil; stirring after 3 minutes.
- Scrape sides of bowl and mix well, continue microwaving 9 minutes more, scraping bowl and mixing after each 3 minutes, stir in chocolate until melted; continue as directed above.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!