Lemon Blueberry MuffinsFrom mrcooksalot 6 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest shopping list
- 6 ounces lemon yogurt (about 2/3 cup) shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries, thawed shopping list
- More sugar or cinnamon-sugar, for topping shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400°. Grease and flour muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Combine the flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the lemon juice and zest, yogurt, milk, cooled butter, and eggs; stir in flour mixture just until ingredients are moistened. Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full and bake for about 20 minutes, until browned and tops spring back when lightly touched with a finger.
- Makes 15 to 18 muffins.
The Cookmrcooksalot Denver, U.S.A.
- Not added to any groups yet!