Apricot-glazed Pork RoastFrom sbhardin 2 years ago
- 1 (3 lb) boneless pork roast shopping list
- 1/3 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 (18 oz) jar apricot preserves shopping list
- 4 tablespoons dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 1 onion finely chopped shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper finely chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons brown rice flour shopping list
How to make it
- Trim fat from roast and, if necessary, cut roast to fit into sprayed 4 to 5 quart slow cooker. Place roast in cooker.
- Combine, broth, preserves, miustard, onion and bell pepper in saucepan heat just enough to mix ingredients well and pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 9-10 hrs or on HIGH for 5-6 hours.
- Transfer meat to serving plate.
- Sauce in cooker is delicious as is or can be thickened. To thicken sauce remove some of the vegtables and sprinkle the brown rice flour.
- Heat sauce and stir constatnly until sauce thickens slightly.
- Server how over cooked rice or spoon over roast.