Pepper JerkyFrom chicka 2 years ago
- Your choice of Meat, 4 lbs needed. beef,chicken,pork,fish,Deer,Bear........ shopping list
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic *smashed* shopping list
- 1 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1 tsp Fresh cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1 Pinch cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 Shots of Jack Danniels (Opt) shopping list
How to make it
- When choosing your Meat, make sure to cut off all fat.
- You will need to cut your Meat no more then 1/4inch thick, We like it cut deli thin, thats about 1/16 inch, If you go to the Butcher you can ask them to do this for you at no extra charge.
- Add all Ingredients together in a big Tupperware with lid or Ziplock bag and shake to mix and coat throughly.
- Refrigerate for 8 to 36 hours.
- Make sure to shake up the marinade a few times through out the first 12 hours.
- Set Smoker to 160-185°F
- Drain the Meat and smoke for 4-8 hours. Sometimes longer depending on your smoker.
The Cookchicka Lynnwood, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!