Baked Spinach Artichoke DipFrom jenjo3400 3 years ago
- 8 ounces cream cheese - softened shopping list
- 10 ounces chopped spinach - thawed and squeezed of excess water shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts - drained well shopping list
- 1/2 cup green onion, tops only - divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese - divided shopping list
- 1 cup mozzarella - divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic - minced shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F and set aside 1/4 cup green onion, 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Blend together remaining ingredients and pour into an 8x8 greased baking dish.
- Top with the onions and cheese that have been set aside and bake for 20 minutes until bubbling and cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with crackers or tortilla chips.
The Cookjenjo3400 Lexington, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!