Ginger Teriyaki SalmonFrom trevordehart 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup teriyaki glaze shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger shopping list
- 1teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 4 (6-oz.) salmon fillets shopping list
How to make it
- Combine teriyaki glaze, orange juice, honey, sesame oil, rice vinegar, ginger, and garlic in small nonstick skillet and whisk to blend.
- Bring glaze to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 min and cool. Place 1/2 cup glaze in zip-lock bag, add fillets, tumble to evenly coat and marinate in refrigerator for 30 min.
- Preheat broiler. Drain fillets and arrange, skin side down, on a baking sheet lined with foil or sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Brush fillets evenly with remaining glaze and broil for 5 to 6 minutes or until fish flakes with fork.