Crispy Roasted PotatoesFrom JennyR68 6 years ago
- 900g Desiree or King Edward potatoes, cut into 1 x 1/2 inch chunks shopping list
- sea salt shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 25g unsalted butter shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 generous sprigs fresh rosemary, finely diced shopping list
- 1tbs fine dried breadcrumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200c/400f/gas 6
- Put potatoes in large pan and fill with cold water. Bring to the boil with a good pinch of salt and boil for 2 minutes. Drain potatoes.
- Combine butter, oil and rosemary in large ovenproof pan which will hold potatoes in a single layer. Heat over medium to high heat till butter melted then add potatoes and saute until they begin to turn brown. Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with breadcumbs and toss.
- Transfer to oven and roast for 25-30 minutes tossing occasionaly until crusty on outside and creamy on inside. Serve immediately.