Bacon Flavored Dog BiscuitsFrom cheffiona 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees f
- 2. Lightly grease a cookie sheet
- 3. Beat eggs in a large bowl stir in the milk, water, salt and bacon fat until well blended.
- 4. Then gradually stir in the flour to make a stiff dough.
- 5. Roll out the dough and cut with your cookie cutters and place on prepared baking sheet. (make sure to sprinkle some flour when you roll out dough may be a alittle wet)
- 6. Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes cool on racks and store in a covered container in the fridge.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!